The Conscious Food System Alliance (CoFSA) is currently looking for partners who can help create a global network of local hubs that offer conscious food learning programs and retreats to key actors in the food system, with the aim of facilitating an equitable exchange of knowledge and experience. If you’re interested, please complete the form linked here.
What is CoFSA:
Conscious Food System Alliance – CoFSA was convened by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), and it’s a movement of food and agriculture practitioners and consciousness experts united around a common goal: to leverage the power of inner transformation to support systemic change in food and agriculture systems. For more information, please visit the CoFSA webpage.
The vision of the Alliance is to pioneer the application of leading approaches such as mindfulness, compassion, somatic transformation, systems leadership, indigenous and feminine wisdom into food and agriculture systems to help us reconnect with ourselves, each other, and nature, and to build the inner foundations – mindsets, values, and skills – needed for systemic change.
CoFSA is looking for partners who’s organisation…
- – Emphasise an interweaving of human and more-than-human communities through food
- – Take a holistic approach to social, cultural, ecological, economic and individual engagement with food systems
- – Engage with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – with a particular emphasis on , with an emphasis on addressing global poverty (1), hunger (2), health and wellbeing (3), and partnership building (17)
- – Engage with the skills and core principles of the Inner Development Goals (IDGs), namely: Being, Thinking, Relating, Collaborating & Acting
- – Can offer learning programmes or retreats on conscious food systems in local and global contexts
- – Willing to actively participate and contribute to the development of the network.
If this resonates with you and your organisation’s values, we invite you to join the network, please complete the form linked here as soon as possible (preferably before 10 February 2022).
cover picture credit: Wild0ne