GENOA as an organization supports the network of individuals, communities, projects and organisations who are doing pioneering work in the spirit of ecovillage. GENOA has been co-held and developed over many years by the time, energy and passion by many volunteers.
For self-directed, independent volunteers who can contribute time virtually a few hours a week, or as needed, we would love your help in the following areas:
- • Organizing online calls and events
- • Periodically checking the database in your geographic area to make sure that projects are active
- • Graphic design, video editor
- • IT / Website
- • Harvesting stories and creating content (video, written, photographic)
- • Create a virtual library on regeneration
- • Translation between English and Asian / Oceanic languages
We are Looking for People Who
- • Have great people skills and an interest in ecovillage living
- • Can work remotely, independently and consistently
- • Can work with or are willing to learn to use Google Drive & WordPress
- • Be reliable and available for regular meetings
- • Have a sense of adventure and are flexible with new cultures
- • Want to make a contribution in the world
Apply to Volunteer with GENOA
We would love to hear more about you and what you would like to get you involved with, so we can match you with tasks that you are passionate about and that are also needed for GENOA.
Additional Opportunities with Ecovillage Communities
To volunteer your time with and / or live in an ecovillage community in a different capacity than the programs and tasks above, please contact communities on an individual basis using the GEN Directory.
If you are an ecovillage, land-based project, farm or organization, you may host volunteers who work half time at your site and half time for GENOA. Please write to us at email@example.com to coordinate.